Sapphire is a regal colour, believed to bring wealth, abundance, gifts and blessings. In some cultures, blue sapphire is considered celestial, having a divine connection. We hope that the deep blues of our Sapphire suite will bring all these wonderful things to you and that you get sublime rest and inspiration.
Sapphire is our largest suite, comprising two large bedrooms, one of which has an en suite bathroom, a kitchen with dining room and a sitting room. It also enjoys a wide South-facing terrace overlooking our park.
- Comfortable beds with satin finish BALANCE bed linen produced from 100% organic and certified cotton that meets the international GOTS (strict, controlled environmental requirements) standard. Furthermore, the textiles bear the Fair Trade label, which ensures the small local communities a fair trade price, better working conditions and sustainable production.
- Organic bath products
- Hair dryer
- SMEG toaster and Eva Trio kitchen equipment
- Kontra coffee and organic tea
- Stocked fridge upon request – we carry organic and biodynamic wines from Österreich Vin and raw materials from the best local producers. You may request sandwiches, smørresbord, cake, milk, juice, soft drinks and wine to be available in your suite upon your arrival.
- Bluetooth speaker and radio
- Art books
- Wi-Fi (NB: Our suites do not have television sets as we encourage guests to enjoy the park and the art)
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Baby cot and high chair upon request