The red ruby symbolizes passion, nobility and purity all at the same time. Ruby is a protective stone which brings happiness and passion. We hope our Ruby suite will make your stay magical.
The Ruby suite is located on the upper floor of the building and overlooks the park. It has one large bedroom, a second bedroom with a cove double bed, a bathroom with New York style shower and an open plan kitchen-dining-sitting area.
- Comfortable beds with satin finish BALANCE bed linen produced from 100% organic and certified cotton that meets the international GOTS (strict, controlled environmental requirements) standard. Furthermore, the textiles bear the Fair Trade label, which ensures the small local communities a fair trade price, better working conditions and sustainable production.
- Organic bath products
- Hair dryer
- SMEG toaster and Eva Trio kitchen equipment
- Kontra coffee and organic tea
- Stocked fridge upon request – we carry organic and biodynamic wines from Österreich Vin and raw materials from the best local producers. You may request sandwiches, smørresbord, cake, milk, juice, soft drinks and wine to be available in your suite upon your arrival.
- Bluetooth speaker and radio
- Art books
- Wi-Fi (NB: Our suites do not have television sets as we encourage guests to enjoy the park and the art)
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Baby cot and high chair upon request